Monday, April 28, 2008

In Class Videos

During the course of this class we watched a few different videos and i thought that they were all usefull to the topic that was trying to be explianed, some more than others but all usefull. Tthere where two videos that I really enjoyed the documentary that we watched, but my favorite movie that we watched in class would have to be the most recent one "Once". I really liked this movie because it is something that I would not have seen outside of class, and I really enjoyed watching it. I think that watching videos in the class offers a different kind of learning experience that is usually not included in most courses. I myself learn more visually than anything else so I really enjoyed watching the videos. All of the videos did a good job of setting an example of sort for the next paper. But I think that there was one video that did not do as good of a job as others, and that would be "The Office" episode. It might just be because Steve Correll is in it and I cannot take him seriously when it comes to studying for an upcoming assignment. However it was very entertaining and not at all a waste of time it is just hard for me to look at that as an example or as study material.

No comments: