Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Toy

I don't know why when thinking of my favorite toy this one came up, it was an oversized metal yellow dumptruck it was so big that I could fit into the back part of it until I was about 7. I think that is the reason why I liked this toy so much, I would always sit in the back and push with my feet and zoom around the house. or even better yet I would sit in the back and have someone push me around the house. Another reason why I think I liked the dunptruck so much was because my grandparents gave it to me when I whent to visit them in Florida one year. Every year I would get something new when I whent to visit but the dumptruck was my favorite. I kept this toy even whell after I could not fit into it anymore I would put my little brother in it and push him around. After niether of us could fit in the back anymore we kept it for a few years, and then gave it to my younger cousin and as far as I know he still has it. What I think this toy said about me, or explians how I am today is that I love driving it calms me down can make me happy and its almost therapeutic. This toy just showed that I always have to be moving which is true to this day.

No comments: